I have tried a few products from Adovia and I have never been disappointed. Check out all of my reviews of Adovia line here. Today I wanted to share with you my thoughts of Adovia Mineral Eye Gel.
According to ADOVIA this Eye Gel:
- Let your eyes shine again with their natural beauty
- Infuses skin with Dead Sea minerals as well as Antioxidants and Vitamins
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles around your eyes and smooth out fine lines.
- The delicate skin around your eyes requires a special, gentler touch. The Adovia eye gel is unique in that it’s a light softer gel which is highly concentrated with nutrients your skin needs.
- Quickly delivers rich moisture to the area around your eyes reducing the appearance of fine lines. Helps skin around eyes maintain natural moisture to prevent aging damage
- Makes skin around the eyes have a more beautiful, youthful glow.
- This sheer, light gel is infused with active minerals from the Dead Sea to soothe and protect the delicate eye area from dehydration and the signs of aging.
- Vitamins A and C – natural Antioxidants – work to protect the skin from daily damage.
This lightweight eye gel absorbs quickly and leaves my under eye area feeling soft, but not greasy or sticky. It gives a very fresh touch and cool feeling. Makeup applies well over it also.
The only problem I had with this eye gel is that it burns my eyes when applied close to them. I don`t usually have sensitive eyes, but something just seemed to irritate them, when using this eye gel and they start watering. The burning sensation last only a few seconds and then my skin feels good, but I don`t want to irritate my eyes, so I will not use it anymore.
Price: $29 for 30 ml (1.0 fl.oz) Availability: Amazon
Ingredients: Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera (Barbadensis) Gel, Caprilyc/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Urea, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Keratin, Peach (Prunus Persica) Kernel Oil, Cornflower (Achinicea Pallida) Extract, Lactic Acid, Hydrolized Collagen, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Dead Sea Salt, Exotic Verbena (Litsea Citrata) Oil, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.