It is pointless to use expensive or any facial skincare product, if you don`t exfoliate your face. Exfoliation removes dead skin cells, unclog the pores and create a perfect base for serums and moisturizing products to penetrate more deeply into the skin, which makes them more effective.
In the past I used a couple of facial exfoliators that I liked, but recently I was sent the Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts to try and review.
According to Adovia, this natural facial salts
- Iimprove your complexion, refresh and firm your skin while leaving it thoroughly cleansed.
- These salts will infuse your skin with Dead Sea minerals while removing dead skin cells, leaving your face radiant, smooth and refreshed.
- Eliminates Bacteria and excess oil
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and pore clogging particles
- Revitalizes and refreshes skin, revealing a new, healthy layer.
- Stimulates facial skin circulation and tightens pores
I am a big fan of Adovia line and I was so excited to try this product. You can check all of my Adovia reviews here.
I have been using the Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts once or twice a week for the past month and I have really been enjoying it. My skin feels so fresh, clean, healthy and baby soft after every use. Just be aware that it is salt, and when rinsing, if it does enter your eyes, it will irritate them. One thing I wish was different, is the container. I simply wish it was easier to dispense the salt without making a mess. Other than that, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about the product itself, it is so amazing and I am so happy every time after I use it, because my skin has this healthy glow and it doesn`t look dull anymore.
Price: $19 for 350 gr (12.3 oz) Availability: Amazon
Ingredients: Very Fine Grain Dead Sea Salt.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.