Hyaluronic Acid Serums are very popular now because of their moisturizing and anti-aging properties. However like every other product the results vary from person to person. On the other hand, even if Hyaluronic Acid Serum does not moisturize the face, it is not a reason to stop using it, because they are usually full of anti-oxidants and vitamins that are good for the skin. Serums in general must be followed by a moisturizer, so the use of one will only benefit your skin. (If you are sensitive or allergic to any products my suggestion is to do a patch test first with any new products that come into contact with your skin).
Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Pure Body Naturals is the third of its kind that I have tried. It comes in a clear glass bottle with a pump, unlike many others that come with a dropper. I love the pump, because makes the application easy and quick in the morning. The serum has super-light, watery consistency and a fresh rose scent. I apply it every morning on a damp skin, after cleansing and before moisturizing. Absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it soft, hydrated and radiant. I highly suggest applying any Hyaluronic Acid Serum on a damp face because when applied on a dry skin could have the opposite effect and dry your skin. Overall I have really been enjoying Hyaluronic Acid Serum by Pure Body Naturals as a first step in my morning skin care routine and I will continue using it.
Product Description: See The Anti Aging Power Of Hyaluronic Acid with added Vitamin C & Instantly Gain Brighter More Radiant Beautiful Skin Upon Application with our Professional Anti-Aging Serum.
Our Facial Serum Is Suspended in a Concentrated base of Pure Vegan Hyaluronic Acid For Superior Anti Aging Effects.
– Hyaluronic acid, or sodium hyaluronate as it’s also known, has become a serious skincare staple. It’s the body’s own hydrating molecule, able to absorb up to 1000 times its own weight in water and responsible for keeping our skin plump, smooth and supple. Sadly, our natural levels deplete as we age, so fight off fine lines and a loss of skin tone with our latest Serum.
– Vitamin C helps smooth and firm skin and fade brown spots by inhibiting the free radicals that trigger wrinkling, sagging, and other aging changes. Apply Vitamin C in the morning, to protect your skin from free radicals caused by sun damage.
– With bounds of studies singing its praise, Vitamin E is a skincare superstar. The vitamin has been proven to ease dryness and boosts skin’s UV defense.
– Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum helps to stimulate your skins rate of exfoliation for a brighter, smoother complexion. Deals with the Antioxidant properties that will reduce skin damage caused by the sun, pollution and cigarette smoke. Our Slow Release Technology (SRT) delivers a deeper penetration of active ingredients to the skin cells. Proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen which makes your skin appear years younger and more vibrant beautiful skin
– Made in the USA In Our Advanced FDA Certified Facility.