Since I was a little girl, I always had to own a weight scale. So far I have had two scales, one was mechanical (my first one) and then I upgraded with a digital one. When I moved to the States, of course I had to leave my digital scale back home and since then, I have not been keeping track of my weight. Even though I don`t worry about it as much as I did at high school, I would still like to check sometimes and see what`s going on. Smart Weigh Digital Scale is different because measures weight, body fat, water, muscle and bone mass. The scale has a nice, sleek platform which is crafted out of a high quality tempered glass with a reflective surface.
More About Smart Weigh Body Fat Digital Precision Scale:
- Design – The Smart Weigh Body Fat Scale features a unique fitness inspired design to motivate you to stay in shape. The tempered glass platform and stainless steel accents contribute to its contemporary look.
- User Recognition – Help your family stay healthy by using the features this scale has to offer. Through a simple set-up process, the scale can be programmed to automatically recognize up to eight users.
- Vital Data – It is most empowering to know vital information about yourself. This scale measures body weight, body fat, body water, and muscle and bone mass. This information will help monitor your health status.
- Convenience – With the Smart Weigh Step-on technology you can just step onto the scale to get a weight reading with no unnecessary tapping entailed to switch the scale on. Features a large negative LCD display.
- Advanced Technology – This scales uses BIA technology to provide fitness information about yourself with just a few details. This scale comes auto calibrated and uses 2 CR2032 batteries which are included.
I love the slim black and silver design of the Smart Weigh Digital Scale. It is very easy to use and even though I usually only care about my weight, I think is nice that this scale supports body fat, water, muscle and bone mass measurements. I already set up 3 different user profiles for the whole family and we all keep track of our health with the help of Smart Weigh Digital Scale. The scale is accurate and if I step on it 5 times in a row, it`s going to show the same weight unlike some other scales that show different number every time you use them. I also love the bright and large LCD screen with easy to read numbers. Another thing I really like is that the scale turns on and shows your weight as soon as you step on it, unlike my old digital scale, that needed to be tapped to turn on. I have been using this scale for a month now and have not experienced any problems with it.